This section is being updated.
Do I need to speak Russian to enter and study at the Academy?
Yes, entrance exams are held in Russian. If your Russian language proficiency is insufficient, you will need to take preparatory courses. For more information please contact Preparatory department (+7 495 690-19-32, firstname.lastname@example.org).
What documents do I need to provide to come to the Academy?
- Scanned copy of passport.
- Translation of passport into Russian.
- Filled in application form.
These documents are accepted at email@example.com ONLY from the 10th of February to the 30th of June.
All the documemts should be attached to ONE e-mail and must be properly SCANNED (photos instead of scans are not accepted!), otherwise the application will not be accepted for further processing.
Visa invitations are issued starting the 1st of June.
What regulations do I need to comply with if I study at the Academy?
Please be advised that you need to comply with the Russian Migration Law.
- Foreign citizens arriving in Russia to study (with or without visa) must register with the Migration Service within 7 days of their arrival. Students of the Academy must bring the documents (your passport and migration card) to the International students department (2nd floor, rooms 22,23) within 24 hours of their arrival.
- Foreign students living in the Academy’s dormitory will be registered automatically. In case you rent an apartment, you must ask your landlord for registration.
- You must have a medical insurance.
- If you need to extend your registration, visa, or leave Russia for a certain period of time you need to notify the International students department at least 30 days in advance.
Does the Academy provide international students with accommodation?
Yes, the Academy has a dormitory with a limited numer of places. The accommodation fee is set by the Academy.
Students who live in the dormitory must follow certain rules.